Whether you are shopping for a 2-year-old boy or a 12-year-old girl, whether you are looking for the hottest tech gifts for kids or you prefer simple plush dolls, the 2014 Toy Insider Hot Holiday Toy List has just what you are looking for. Broken down by age group from newborns to 9 years and older, these are the hottest, most in-demand, most requested toys of the 2014 holiday season.
Up to 2 years of age
- Go! Go! Smart Animals Zoo Explorers Playset – VTech
- Laugh & Learn Smart Stages Chair – Fisher-Price
- Let's Imagine Elmo – Playskool
- Twista – Yvolution
3 to 5 years of age
- Disney Frozen Snow Glow Elsa Toddler Doll – JAKKS Pacific
- 11-Inch Interactive Talking Turtles – Playmates Toys
- Disney Frozen Cool Tunes Sing Along Boombox – eKids
- Doc McStuffins Get Better Talking Mobile – Just Play
- Paw Patrol Lookout HQ – Spin Master
- Disney Princess Palace Pets: Magic Dance Pumpkin – Blip Toys
6 to 8 years of age
- Air Storm FireTek Bow – Zing Toys
- Ever After High Thronecoming Dolls – Mattel
- Razor PowerRider 360 – Razor USA
- Shopkins Small Mart Playset – Moose Toys
- Skylanders Trap Team - Activision
- Tsum Tsum Plush Collection – Disney Store
9 years and older
- Amiibo – Nintendo
- Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition) – Disney Interactive
- It's My Biz – Fashion Angels
- Lego Star Wars Rebels The Ghost – The LEGO Group
Parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles each year have such a tough time deciding what to get the kids in their life when gift buying time rolls around. Whether purchasing for Christmas, a birthday, Easter or some other special occasion, the top 20 kids gifts for 2014 listed above remove all of your guesswork.
And for those parents that hope to give their children the gifts they want without spending a lot of money, all of the above listed toys, dolls and play sets are very affordable.
The Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes Edition 2.0 works interactively with your older child's video gaming system, allowing them to customize their favorite superheroes and put them into action on a big screen.
The Tsum Tsum Plush Collection takes popular Disney cartoon, movie and fairy tale figures and uses a Far East influence to create what is currently one of the hottest plush doll collectibles on the market. The Air Storm FireTek Bow allows for safe but fun archery play for girls and boys. And the Paw Patrol Lookout HQ is a must-have toy for young fans of the hit Nickelodeon series which features 6 imaginary celebrity puppies.
As a parent you are no doubt familiar with the smash Disney hit movie Frozen. Some of the most popular and hard to get toys based on that film are the Disney Frozen Snow Glow Elsa Toddler Doll and Disney Frozen Cool Tunes Sing Along Boombox. Difficult to find in land-based stores because they sell out so quick, these and the rest of the hottest toys of 2014 shown here are always available at Amazon and through other online retail outlets.
Kids today have so many choices, they learn faster and at a much younger age than us parents, and there are so many toy choices available. So you may wonder what the right toy is for your child. If you want to ensure that you purchase the perfect gift every time, refer to this handy Hot Toys Guide that breaks down the most in-demand 2014 toys and play sets by age group, and you will make a smart and affordable purchase every time.